1. Crawford, James, 2013. State Responsibility: The General Part, Cambridge University Press.
2. Dumberry, Patrick. 2007, State Succession to International Responsibility, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
3. Jakubowski, Andrzej, 2015. State Succession in Cultural Property, Oxford University Press.
4. O'Connell, D.P. 1967. State Succession in municipal law and international law, Vol. I, Cambridge University Press.
5. Shaw QC, Malcolm N. 2008, International Law, Sixth edition, Cambridge University Press.
6. Brockman-Hawe, Benjamin E. 2008, “A Comment on State Succession to International Responsibility,” Boston University School of Law.
7. Brockman-Hawe, Benjamin E. 2010, “European Court of Human Rights Bijelic v. Montenegro and Serbia (Application No 1989005) Judgment of 11 June 2009,”International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Vol. 59, Issue. 3,.
8. Craven, Matthew C.R. 1998, “The Problem of State Succession and the Identity of States under International Law,” European Journal of International Law, Vol. 9,
9. Czaplinski, Wladyslaw. 1990, “State Succession and State Responsibility,”TheCanadian YearBook of International Law, Vol. 28,.
10. Ebenroth, Carsten Thomas and Kemner, Matthew James. 1996, “The Enduring Political Nature of Questions of State Succession and Secession and the Quest for Objective Standards,”Journal of International Economic Law, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 753-819.
11. Dumberry, Patrick. 2005, “Is a New State Responsible for Obligations Arising from Internationally Wrongful Acts Committed Before its Independence in the Context of Secession,”The Canadian Yearbook of International Law, Vol. XLIII,.
12. Dumberry, Patrick. 2006, “The Controversial Issue of State Succession to International Responsibility in Light of Recent State Practice,”German Yearbook of International Law, Vol. 49,.
13. Dumberry, Patrick. 2014, “The Consequences of Turkey Being the ‘Continuing’ State of the Ottoman Empire in Terms of International Responsibility for Internationally Wrongful Acts,” International Criminal Law Review, Vol. 14,.
14. Johari, Ridhima and Dubey, Mudit. 2014, “State Responsibility as aspects human rights violation amidst succession,” International Conference on Law, Management and Humanities (ICLMH'14), Bangkok (Thailand).
15. Mikulka, Vaclav. 1999. “The dissolution of Czehoslovakia and succession in respect of treaties,” Succession of States-edited by Mojmir Mrak, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers,.
16. Mikulka, Vaklav. 2010, “State Succession and Responsibility,” The Law of International Responsibility-edited by James Crawford, Alain Pellet, and Simon Olleson, Oxford University Press.
17. Milanovic, Marko. 2009, “Territorial Application of the Convention and State Succession,”The UN Genocide Convention-A Commentary-edited by Paola Gaeta, Oxford University Press.
18. Oeter, Stefan. 1991, “German Unification and State Succession,”Houston Journal of International Law, Vol. 51.
19. Quint, Peter E. 1991. “The Constitutional Law of German Unification”, 50 Md. L. Rev.
20. Vladoiu, Nasty Marian. 2015, “State succession to international intergovernmental organizations under the International Public Law,”Law Review, Vol. I, Issue. 1.
21. Volkovitsch, Michael John. 1992. Towards a new Theory of State Succession to Responsibility for International Delicts, 92 The Columbia Law Revi