-Barrie Sandra and Jason Rudall, Covid-19 Symposium: Covid-19 and international law: Introduction.
- Craig D. Gaver and Nishadee Perera, Covid-19 symposium: Will the Un Security Council Act on Covid-19?, opinion juris symposium
- Giacomo, Delledonne, History and concepts of emergency, oxford constitutional law, August 2016
- Pedro A. Villarreal, Covid-19 Symposium: Can they really do that? State’s obligations Under the International Health Regulations in light of Covid-19 (part I).
- Martin Scheinin, Covid-19 Symposium: To derogate or Not to derogate, , opinion juris symposium
- Philippe sands, Covid-19 Symposium: Covid-19 and international law, , opinion juris symposium
- Sam Zarifi and kate powers, Covid-19 Symposium: Human Rights in the time of covid-19 front and center
-Tim Fish Hodgson, Covid-19 Symposium: Covid-19 responses and state obligations concerning the right to health
- CESCR General Comment No. 14: The Right to the Highest Attainable Standard of Health (Art. 12).
-International law commission, Draft articles on the protection of persons in the event of disasters, 2016
- UN Human Rights committee, CCPR General comment No.29: Article 4: Derogations during a state of emergency, 31 August 2001.
-United Nations. (2011). Guiding principles on business and human rights: Implementing the United Nations "Protect, Respect and Remedy" framework.
-United Nations, Charter of the United Nations, 24 October 1945.
-UN General Assembly, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, 1948.
- UN General Assembly, international covenant on Economic, Social and cultural rights, 16 December 1966, Treaty Series, vol. 993, p.3.
- UN General Assembly, international covenant on civil and political rights, 16 December 1966.
- UN Security Council, Resolution 2177, 18 September 2014, on the outbreak of the Ebola Virus in , and its impact on west Africa.
-World Health Regulations, International Health Regulations, 2005
-COVID-19: States should not abuse emergency measures to suppress human rights – UN experts, available at: https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=25722&LangID=E