1.Bartle, Ian and Vass, Peter (2007), Self-Regulation Within the Regulatory
State, Blackwell Publishing.
2.Barzelay, M (2001), The New Public Management, Berkeley, University of
3.Cunningham, N and Grabovsky, P (1998), Smart Regulation: Designing
Environmental Policy, Oxford, Clarendon Press.
4.Hood, C. H. Rothstein and R. Baldwin (2001), The Government of Risk,
Understanding Risk Regulation Schemes, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
5. Hutter, Bridget M. (2001), Regulation and Risk: Occupational Health and
Safety on the Railways, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
6.Ogus, Anthony (1994), Regulation: Legal Form and Economic Theory, Hart
7.Patricia A. McCoy (2011), the Subprime Virus: Reckless Credit, Regulatory
Failure and Next Steps, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
8.Baldwin, R and Black, J (2008), “Really Responsive Regulation”, Modern
Law Review, 71(1): 59-94.
9.Bevan, RG and Hood, C (2006), “What’s measured is what matters”, Public
Administration 84 (3): 527-38.
10. Cogliance, Cary (2012), “Measuring Regulatory Performance, Evaluating
the Impact of Regulation and Regulatory Policy”, Expert Paper No. 1.
11.Maxwell, John W., Lyon., Thomas P. and Hackett, Steven C. (2000),
“Self-regulation and Social Welfare: The Political Economy of Corporate
Environmentalism”, Journal of Law and Economics, Vol. XLIII.
12.May, P. (2003), “Performance-Based Regulation and Regulatory
Regimes: The Saga of Leady Buildings”, Law and Policy, No. 1.
13. Ogus, Anthony I. (2007), “Better Regulation-Better Enforcement”, in
Stephen Robson Weatherill (ed.), Better Regulation, Oxford, Hart
فصلنامه تحقیقات حقوقی- ویژهنامه حقوق و کرونا ش 2اپیدمی و دولت تنظیمگر
14. Dun, Gibson (2020), Covid-19 and Personal Injury Tort Liability:
Preliminary Considerations for Businesses, available at:
15. ECDC (2020), An overview of the rapid test situation for COVID-19
diagnosis in the EU/EEA, Published in:
16. OECD (2016), International Regulatory Co-operation: The Role of
International Organizations in Fostering Better Rules of Globalization,
OECD Publishing, Paris, https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264244047-en.
17. OECD (2020), Better regulation in Latin America as a fundamental
mechanism to face the crisis and accelerate recovery, Available at:
18. Savares, John F. et. al. (2020), White Collar and Regulatory Enforcement
in the Era of COVID-19, Online at:
19. Shanghai Institutes for International Studies (2020), International
Cooperation for the Corona Virus Combat: Results, Lessons and Way
Ahead, published at: