عنوان مقاله [English]
Today, science plays an essential role in the economy and sustainable development. Governments have to create a good environment where creators of intellectual works can work reliably, and benefit from their intellectual production outcomes, to produce and develop as much knowledge as possible. Their support should not be limited in such a way as to limit the space for scientific growth, since progress in science is always based on the use of the works of previous creators. This universality can be traced in the form of intellectual property rights and societies, especially in this era, are characterized by the broadness of science, knowledge and art. Certainly, each country will develop and implement regulations in order to stay away from the protection of science and art and, consequently, scientists and artists. What is considered in this area is the comprehensive support provided by the international community in the form of various agreements and in this area of the so-called "tryps" agreement. The importance of this agreement is not limited to confrontations, imperfections and overlapping with national law. The existence of internal deficiencies and deficiencies in this field increasingly requires the addition of this agreement. This article seeks to analyze the legal effects of joining this agreement in the Iranian legal system. Revision, modification and completion of internal laws and regulations of the works that are annexed thereto.
منابع و ماخذ
1. Imami, Asadollah, Industrial Property Rights, Tehran, vol. 9819 (p. 811).
2. Jafari Langroudi, Mohammad Jafar. Terminology of Law, Treasure of Knowledge, First Edition, 2911 (p. 121).
3. Sheikhis, Maryam, Criminal Procedures Against Industrial Property Rights Violations in Comparative Law, Journal of jurisprudence and law, Fourth Year, No. 13, Summer 2007, p. (178).
4. Ghasemi, Alireza, Comparative Study of Intellectual Property Rights at the World Trade Organization and the World Intellectual Property Organization, Tehran, Iran, 9833. (p. 99).
5. Katoozian, Nasser. Top of the science of law and study in the legal system of Iran, published by Madras, Bahman Bahman, Twelve, October 29, 13, (p. 11).
ب- منابع لاتین